Sunday

Sundaaaay

Went to church (the usual).

Went to Sephora and bought foundation AND lipstick (haven't done that in Jaz's lifetime).

Went to see "The Secret World of Arietty". My child is a con artist. She said she'd seen the previews. I'd never heard of it. It was like old school Japanese anime or something. Hated it. She loved it though. Whatever.

Came home.

Gave myself a mani/pedi. 'Fiercely Fabulous' - Sephora by OPI. It's a bright red/orange/pink hue. Love.

Did this while she was taking a nap.

She woke up.

Gave her a mani/pedi.

She's waiting on hers to dry now. We're sitting in my room watching Harry Potter.

Her school is closed tomorrow. Daycare is closed for professional development day. So I had to take the day off. What's that mean? She sure will be in the dentist's office at 10:00 AM! ;-)

Tis all for now.

Alas, snapshots of makeup/manicure...



No comments:

Post a Comment